Industrial and Commercial Make Goods
What’s involved in a “Make-Good”
A “Make-Good” is the process of returning a property to it’s original condition. In the case of commercial and industrial properties, buildings have often have extensive purpose-built fit-outs that need to be removed.
Our Services Include:
“Make Good Process”
- After an initial site visit we will supply a quote and timeline
- We assign a project manager and co-oridnate with the building manager
- We arrange all trades – you deal with a single contact
- We then undertake the make good
- We attend a handover meeting with the landlord to ensure the make-good is signed off.
We got in touch with BIM as we required a remedial builder to repair the concrete in our commercial premises yard.
The quote was on time, the guys who did the job were on time, they cleaned up afterwards themselves and they worked in well with our guys.
The repair was completed on time and as per the quote; BIM also the followed our WHS requirements.
BIM’s staff were polite and the supervisor was in contact with me daily. I would use BIM again.
Joe Searl – Operations Manager – Wesfil Australia Pty Ltd